Thursday, December 27, 2012

Critter Update


in case you thought that the bugs would calm down, now that the sky is pouring buckets every afternoon:



found in the gutter next to the warung i go to for lunch. 
Escargo anyone? 


GIANT Escargo?


!!!

Also, this guy decided to shed on my desk, overnight. 


And I first thought this guy was a bit of string blowing across the floor, but then I looked at it and realized it was a snake side-winding RIGHT FOR ME!  I definitely did not shriek like a little girl and jump up onto my chair. Do not believe such lies! And if I did, it would have been totally, justified  because it was moving really fast. So there.


It's maybe 2 feet long, and it only hung out under my desk for a few seconds, before winding off, so the pictures are a little fuzzy. Still, you can see the bulge of its lunch, right? Probably a toad....

Oh, bali. 

No comments: