Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas in the Sand

Happy Holidays!




I spent my Christmas sunbathing on Seminyak beach.  It was lovely. A tad overcast, so i remained almost sunburn-free! I have never and to apply sunscreen on Christmas before. Awesome.  Christmas in the Sand is an adorable holiday song by Colbie Caillat, btw. Check it out.

And here is my lovely office on friday before Xmas, at a gift exchange! It was hilarious. And adorable.  These guys know how to have a good time.



Now all five of the other interns I've overlapped with are gone, and even Patricia is heading to the states for a bit. Many people are out of the office for the holidays. I find myself the last Intern standing. So I think it's high time for a change of scenery. I'm finishing the internship a little bit earlier than planned, and instead going to go explore Bali and Indonesia a bit more. And the best part is: Tito will be joining me!  He arrives this very saturday!  He will hang out and get over jetlag while I finish my last few days of work after new years eve, and then, we will be off.

What we will do and where we will go is still up in the air, but we will figure it out as we go, and have a blast in the process.  And the, after a whirlwind tour, we'll both be back in lovely Colorado on January 23. So Soon! So much to see! Yikes!



No comments: