Thursday, August 14, 2008

leaving Montana.

oh my goodness.

oh
my
goodness.

Glacier National Park.
GLACIER NATIONAL PARK!
GLACIER PARK!
GLACIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow.



Biking is going.... and going..... and going.... we've ridden 3350 miles. 650 miles to go, through the cascades. I CANNOT believe it has passed bye so quickly. we rode through Glacier national Park a few days ago and it was STUNNING. plus, now i can say i've biked over the Rockies!!! woo! it was such a sudden change from seemingly-unending wheat fields to being in the Rocky Mountains. a very welcome change too. ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!

we just finished deciding how to allocate the money we raised, and we're giving sizable donations to six really great organizations doing very interesting builds. I learned how to put up roof shingles with a nail gun. I have ridiculous tan lines. we have 11 days left, and i cant really comprehend that yet, since we have 650 miles left to bike.

and that's the news.

No comments: